CAMEL EVE BAG
Inspired by Art Deco, the CAMEL EVE BAG is distinguished by the contrast between the body's cylindrical structure and the bottom's trapezoidal shape. The play of volumes, highlighted by the combination of different materials, makes this piece unique.
The small metal sphere with the engraved floral symbol and the small decorative handle give the CAMEL EVE BAG a touch of harmony and elegance, making it timeless.
The associated double slider metal zip and the removable chain, which can be exchanged with a second adjustable chain made of thinner leather, make it a practical everyday item.
- Bucket bag with removable shoulder straps.
- Realized by hand in Italy.
- Stiff and full-grain printed cowhide for the body.
- Smooth full-grain cowhide leather for the trimmings and details.
- Closure with double-slider metal zip.
- 100% cotton lining with an internal zipped pocket.
- Thick Zamak chain in light gold (length 90 cm).
- Removable and adjustable thin shoulder strap (max length 117 cm).
- Removable handle (length 34 cm).
- Small jewel sphere with Zamak gravure.
- Two-tone and black.
- Shipped with its pure cotton shopping bag with a logo inside the package.
- Measures: H 35 X L 23 X P 17 cm.
- Metals: in light gold Zamak.
- Wires for finishing: Gütermann.
Available colours: camel, emerald, mauve and total black.
Leather care :
The leather of the CAMEL EVE BAG is a high-quality material that does not require any special maintenance; it becomes more beautiful and fascinating with time.
This hard-grained leather is more resistant to scratches and light than basic leather.
Like all leather bags, avoid contact with water.
You can apply milk or moisturizer three times yearly to ensure a soft touch.
35 hectograms (with chain)
Miimo boutique 52 Roi de Sicile 75004 Paris 09 80 63 11 49.
Point relais: 66 Rue Claude Bernard, 75505 Paris 01 47 07 08 95 Usually ready in 24 hours